1. Clean, dust, vacuum, and sweep your home every day. Make a spot for every object you need and wish to keep. Not only will this step assist promote the constructive movement of power you’re looking for, but it would additionally make your life less complicated.
2. In terms of making more cash, it’s also a good suggestion to focus on any tools you employ in your job. Your computer, telephone, printer, etc., should be clear and in good working condition. Furnishings is another item to keep your eye on. If a chair or a desk is damaged repair it or change it as soon as possible. You don’t need something broken coming in touch with your cash making endeavors.
3. Keeping your car clean just like your home can make you some extra money. Especially if potential or present clients are ever in your car, you want to make sure you be ready to make a very good impression at any time.
4. Locate the Southeast corner of your home or the farthest left corner of your house (depends of which feng shui practice will you use). This spot is the feng shui location for prosperity.
Actual money and gold objects are good to display here. A bowl of foreign or antique coins, a Prosperity Buddha lifting a gold ingot over his head, a gold or green statue of a Chinese Money Toad (this is a three legged statue of a frog or toad with a coin in it’s mouth) or a statue of leaping goldfish are all excellent enhancers to be placed here.
5. Place vegetation and blooming flowers in both your house and work space to advertise monetary growth. Take glorious care of them and ensure they’re at all times healthy. You can also use synthetic plants, but make sure they are free of dust or hang pictures of flowers to increase prosperity.
The Jade plant is the ultimate symbol of prosperity for the Chinese.
Small orange, lemon or lime trees also contain money-drawing properties and are ideal to place in this sector.
You can also place plants in the bathroom where energy is constantly being depleted when water goes down the drain and down the toilet.
6. This is one the two best places in the entire bagua to place a flowing fountain. The other is your Career sector. Flowing water represents the flowing of money. The Chinese consider wood or bamboo fountains to be especially auspicious when placed in this area.
You can also place a fountain near the front door of your home. The water should face towards the house. Chi enters through the front door, and water is a powerful element for attracting wealth.
7. Place a penny under the front-door mat of your home to welcome feng shui wealth.
8. Purple, red and green colors support prosperity energy in a space. A pleasant still life to attract this energy is a pretty glass bowl containing a purple amethyst, a red carnelian and a green piece of jade. You also might want to consider painting this corner one of these colors or using one of this color lighting. An easy way to enhance the color value in this corner is to purchase a lava lamp in this colors. The great thing about a lava lamp is that it also moves, as moving helps keep the money circulating in your life.
9. This is a great area to put an aquarium. Traditionally the Chinese place eight orange or yellow gold fish and one black goldfish in an aquarium to attract money. The number 8 represents prosperity in Feng Shui. The idea too is that if misfortune hits your family, the ninth black goldfish will die and receive the misfortune instead of you. You can also buy the traditional Chinese poster of this image in Chinese specialty shops.
Image of eight horses can be purchased either a statue or as a poster that adds good chi to this sector. However please note the position of your front door when positioning this poster. Make sure that the direction the horses are running is INTO the house and not out the front or back doors!
10. Treasure chests or displays of real or costume jewelry can help attract the chi of abundance to your southeastern prosperity sector.
11. This is the place-to-place photographs, fine art or statuary that represents the aspiration of “having it all.” A toy model of an expensive car, an image of a country mansion or a photograph of a man standing at the highest mountain in the world are the kinds of images that you should consider putting in this corner.
1. Clutter is everything that you do not need and acts as an obstacle to prevent positive energy to flow freely. The planet Venus rules prosperous energy and it won’t enter a dirty home.
2. If you have a kitchen or a bathroom with a leaky faucet in this area, the theory is that, your money will also be leaking away.
3. If you have a toilet in this area or kitty litter box and there is nothing you can do about it, make sure that you keep them clean and the lid closed at all times, to keep your cash from being “flushed away.”
4. If you have broken objects in this area, you are probably broke too! Remove anything that doesn’t work or clocks that keep the wrong time, dead batteries, and dead or withering plants.
5. Trash cans should be avoided in this area if possible.
6. Do not keep images of poverty or photographs of yourself going through a broke phase or divorce, as you might repeat the situation.